1. Descend into a cenote, a fresh water sink hole that is a true natural work of art. Here you can swim or snorkel in the underground pools; the sacred waters of the Riviera Maya.
2. Take an eco-tour on the Sea of Cortez, a leader in adventure with its abundant sea life protected by Wildlife Conservation Projects. Snorkel, kayak, sail, take a wildlife cruise and stay in an eco-camp in this unique region.
3. Relax in the shade of a palm tree and listen to the surf breaking on the shore at one of Mexico’s fabulous beaches.
4. Climb 130 ft. high Nohoch Mul, a Mayan Pyramid at Coba Archeological Site in the Yucatan Peninsula, for breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
5. Take a surfing lesson or attend a surf camp combining oceanfront accommodation with lessons and trips to various surfing spots along the Pacific coast.
6. Attend a yoga or wellness retreat in a peaceful location close to nature. There are many dotted around the country.
7. Horseback ride along a beach or to the waterfalls on the laid back island of Yelapa, a Bohemian haven with no cars.
8. Wake up early for a morning round of golf at an oceanside golf course near Cabo San Lucas.
9. Enjoy a rejuvenating bath at one of the 77 bathing resorts along the Hidalgo Tourist Corridor of central Mexico. The hot springs here are refreshing while the history, culture and cuisine will surprise you.
10. Trek through the cloud forest or the spectacular Copper Canyon with local guides to lead the way and explain the nature of Mexico.
Comments are closed.